Looking to make a statement with your home décor? A chandelier might be what you need. If you have your heart set on a chandelier, there are certain things to keep in mind:
1. Keep in mind the architectural and design language of your room or residence and the atmosphere you want to create.
2. If its a large chandelier in a smaller room, just make sure the fixture is a delicate and airy one, so that it balances out the space it occupies.
3. Since a chandelier occupies a lot of visual space, focus on how the chandelier feels and not just how it looks.
4. Here the functional light is only incidental.
5. Aim for minimalistic opulence, which is most relevant for neo-classical chandeliers that have a modern approach.
Breaking rules is the norm when it comes to creating a unique space.
Client: Mr Sumit, Chattarpur Farms
Lighting Design: Ivanka Lumiere